Sunday, October 6, 2019

M7.8 Literature Review

What agencies at the local, state, federal, and/or international level provide information, regulatory oversight, or are otherwise implicated in addressing that topic?


There are two topics I am considering for my literature review. First, is the relationship between environmental exposures and autism spectrum disorder. Another option is the relationship between certain environmental exposures and obesity.

Some of the agencies that would provide oversight for these topics would be the Environmental Protection Agency, the National Institutes of Health, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Also local and state-level public health departments. I have been interested in obesity since before I started graduate school, however the recent literature that has been released examing the correlation between air pollution and autism spectrum disorder has really peaked my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment