Sunday, November 3, 2019

11.5 Zero Waste Life

I enjoyed watching the video about a zero waste life. Recently, I felt proud of myself for buying all-natural deodorant online; however, this video made me realize that although I'm buying better products, they still come in wasteful plastic packaging (shipping boxes). I try and do my part for the environment, but, indeed, I don't do enough. For example, I compost and recycle, yet continue to buy wasteful plastic products. I replace my plastic toothbrushes every 3 months and don't even get me started on my floss waste.
I truly enjoy watching videos like these because it helps make me aware of things. From now on, I'm going to be more mindful about what I buy and what I can make myself and what companies I support.
For example, Lush is a company that makes toothpaste that comes in dissolvable packets, and the containers are reusable!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorena,
    It was really a great video and I was really impressed when saw that girl adjusted her life with zero waste. You know what I did, I have shared that video with all my friends and families. I thought that at least sharing this video would be a good starting point to think about ourselves and people around us.

    ReplyDelete